OUR VISION- A Christian School for Lake Worth
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The following truths are held in common agreement by the faculty, staff, and administration of Trinity Christian Academy:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created by a direct act of God in His image and not from previously existing life.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and that the experience of regeneration is necessary for all mankind.
- We believe that God the Holy Spirit is a personal Being who indwells, empowers, guides, and bestows spiritual gifts on believers.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and in the prominence of the visible, local New Testament Church.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.
- We believe that the term "marriage" has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in scripture.
- We believe in the Second Coming and literal, visible, bodily return of Jesus Christ to this earth.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Cognia (formerly AdvancEd)
- Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS)
- Christian Schools of Palm Beach County (CSPBC)
COLLEGE AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 100% of TCA graduates pursue post-secondary education
- TCA graduates have successfully completed degrees and pursued careers in many field such as ministry, medicine, business, education, law enforcement, technology, engineering, and the military
- TCA offers College Preparatory, Honors, Advanced Placement and Duel Enrollment
courses. TCA student average for the SAT exam is 1325 and 24 for the ACT exam.
- Over 3 million dollars in college scholarships have been awarded to TCA graduates
- A partial listing of universities attended by graduates:
o Florida State University
o University of Florida
o University of Miami
o University of Central Florida
o Palm Beach Atlantic University
o Georgia Tech
o Liberty University
o Tulane University
o University of North Carolina
o Purdue University
- The average class size is 15-20 students in grades K-5 and 20-25 in grades 6-12.
- TCA has a growing International Student program. International students are part of our student body and have come from a variety of countries including: Curacao, Bahamas, Brazil, China, Columbia, the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Jamaica, Kenya, Nigeria, and Venezuela.
- Over 100 churches are represented in the student body
ADMINISTRATION, FACULTY AND STAFF
- All administrators, faculty and staff are born-again Christians who attest that God has called them into the ministry at TCA and are committed to serving as exemplary Christian role models
- Our highly qualified full-time faculty teaching core curriculum subjects hold Bachelor’s degrees and average more than a dozen years of teaching experience
- 11 current faculty are alumni of TCA
- Over 40% of our faculty hold Masters’ degree or higher
- All faculty are required to hold a Florida state certification and/or Association of Christian Schools International or Florida League of Christian Schools teacher certification