The following truths are held in common agreement by the faculty, staff, and administration of Trinity Christian Academy:
● We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
● We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
● We believe that man was created by a direct act of God in His image and not from previously existing life.
● We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
● We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and that the experience of regeneration is necessary for all mankind.
● We believe that God the Holy Spirit is a personal Being who indwells, empowers, guides, and bestows spiritual gifts on believers.
● We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and in the prominence of the visible, local New Testament Church.
● We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.
● We believe that the term "marriage" has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in scripture.
● We believe in the Second Coming and literal, visible, bodily return of Jesus Christ to this earth.
● We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.